• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL vs VWL

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
We've stayed at WL before, but our first stay in the VWL is next month. Just wondering anything we should know about the villas versus the actual resort (we've stayed at BCV and BWV, so I'm asking specifically about VWL). Also wondering, do we check in at the WL main lobby and is room service available in the VWL? Thanks in advance!

We've stayed at WL before, but our first stay in the VWL is next month. Just wondering anything we should know about the villas versus the actual resort (we've stayed at BCV and BWV, so I'm asking specifically about VWL). Also wondering, do we check in at the WL main lobby and is room service available in the VWL? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you check in at the WL lobby. Room service is available at the Villas. I think you currently have to use the walkway from the front exclusively to go back to the WL lobby (as opposed to the back way) due to the pool construction. This may be a little less convenient for accessing the boats, but the Villas are MUCH closer to the bus stops than the WL, so it's a wash there. The Villas are beautiful. Take some time to enjoy the Iron Spike Room, it's very peaceful. Have a great trip!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter