WOC Dessert Party May 2019 .... update Available NOW ! !

On a whim decided to check and the calendar shows dates to 17 May but all the dates I wanted aren't available.
Hope y'all are luckier.

On a whim decided to check and the calendar shows dates to 17 May but all the dates I wanted aren't available.
Hope y'all are luckier.
I think the dates just populated as I checked a few hours ago and there were no dates for May at all. I would keep checking. I dont see my dates available either.

Hope y'all are luckier.
I actually checked every single date in May and there is no availability. This doesn't usually sell out that fast. I have booked it before and there were plenty of dates that I could go in July might I add and I booked way past the 60 day mark. I think they just barely input the dates and have not generated the reservations yet. I am going to keep checking as I have been watching it daily.

I think the dates just populated as I checked a few hours ago and there were no dates for May at all. I would keep checking. I dont see my dates available either.

I checked the entertainment section and the calendar hasn't updated with WOC May showtimes yet. Maybe the dessert party links aren't active yet. At least that's what I'm hoping!

I checked the entertainment section and the calendar hasn't updated with WOC May showtimes yet. Maybe the dessert party links aren't active yet. At least that's what I'm hoping!
That's probably it. They probably load one part at a time. But honestly if we don't book it on the day it opens I am positive we will be able to book it on another date. It's not like WDW where you have to be online at the minute your 60 day window opens or you will miss out. DL is way more relaxed. I'm positive we will both get our reservations just because we are checking from time to time. Please do post if you get your reservation. Best of luck to you!pixiedust:

I called this afternoon when I saw you could actually click on the dates in May and Disney Dining said the dates were getting loaded into the system ..... so any day now !

This is normal in this situation. They make available the dates, and then usually within 24 hours, the times will then become available. Check tomorrow, and they should start showing up for all the days at once hopefully.

It happened to me in WDW/Epcot for the Frozen Dessert Party as well.

So yay!

This is normal in this situation. They make available the dates, and then usually within 24 hours, the times will then become available. Check tomorrow, and they should start showing up for all the days at once hopefully.

It happened to me in WDW/Epcot for the Frozen Dessert Party as well.

So yay!
Great ! Thank you for the information.

That's probably it. They probably load one part at a time. But honestly if we don't book it on the day it opens I am positive we will be able to book it on another date. It's not like WDW where you have to be online at the minute your 60 day window opens or you will miss out. DL is way more relaxed. I'm positive we will both get our reservations just because we are checking from time to time. Please do post if you get your reservation. Best of luck to you!pixiedust:

Got our dessert party on 11 May! I have to get out of my WDW mindset went it to comes to DL. Definitely much more flexible! Thanks for all the info.:)

I got mine for 5/11 also! Yay!!:cheer2: The only thing is I reserved mine over the phone as I paid by Disney gift card and its not showing up on my app in my reservations. Does everyone else see it in their reservations?

I got mine for 5/11 also! Yay!!:cheer2: The only thing is I reserved mine over the phone as I paid by Disney gift card and its not showing up on my app in my reservations. Does everyone else see it in their reservations?
Yay ! Glad you got your reservation !
Mine shows in the app, plus I got an email confirmation. Did you get a confirmation number over the phone ? Did you look online and see if it shows up there ?
If not call Disney Dining & see if they can help.

Yay ! Glad you got your reservation !
Mine shows in the app, plus I got an email confirmation. Did you get a confirmation number over the phone ? Did you look online and see if it shows up there ?
If not call Disney Dining & see if they can help.
I do have a confirmation number and I just logged in on my computer and do see it in Mr dining reservations. I got a little paranoid when I didn't see it on the app...lol. I'm all goo though.:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter