Woman's World Magazine has Disney Recipes

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
I picked one up tonight it has chocolate coconut confection bars from Y&B resorts, apple cranberry pie from epcot, chocolate crusted key lime tart from GF, and tie-dyed cheesecake and twinkie tiramisu from PC.

Thanks!
Finally got my copy on Sat, I saw another post almost a week ago, but couln't find the right issue. My Target had it on Sat.

I'm sure my daughter would want the tye dye cheesecake :)

minnieandmickey said:
I picked one up tonight it has chocolate coconut confection bars from Y&B resorts, apple cranberry pie from epcot, chocolate crusted key lime tart from GF, and tie-dyed cheesecake and twinkie tiramisu from PC.

I've seen the recipes from the GF & PC, but not the Apple Cranberry Pie or Chocolate Coconut Confection Bars. Any possibility you could post those? ;) They sound awesome! :teeth:

;)

Apple Cranberry Pie

1 pkg (15 oz) refrigerated pie crust dough
3 lbs. Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
2/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1/2 cup sugar
2 TBS. cornstarch
1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 egg, slightly beaten
White decorating sugar crystals, optional

Place jelly roll pan on center oven rack. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fit 1 sheet pie dough in 9" pie pan; flute edge. Combine fruit, sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon; transfer to pie shell.

Unroll remaining pie dough. With mouse-shaped cookie cutter, cut out shapes. Arrange cutouts over fruit, overlapping slightly; attach to each other with water. Brush dough with egg; if desired, sprinkle with sugar crystals. Bake on hot pan 90 minutes or until bubbly. Cool on rack.

Chocolate Coconut Confection Bars

3 cups graham cracker crumbs
2/3 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
4 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2 cans (14 oz EACH) sweetened condensed milk
Red and green jimmies or sprinkles, optional

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 13" X 9" pan with enough foil to overhang long sides by 2"; coat with cooking spray. Combine crumbs, butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Press onto bottom of pan.

Combine coconut, chips and pecans. Spread evenly over crumb mixture. Pour milk over coconut mixture. If desired, sprinkle with jimmies. Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned and center is just set. Cool. Using foil, lift from pan.

Thanks! :teeth: I've been collecting WDW recipes & I like to keep it "complete". ;)

By any chance do you know where in Epcot the Apple-Cranberry pie recipe came from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter