Won free trip to Vegas

Tandyc

Disney brings out the kid in me!
Ok actually it was my girlfriend's husband who won. It includes airfare, MGM Grand accomidations, Kenny Chesney concert tickets and pre party passes. They have asked us to go with them!!!! How cool is that. The best part is it is my girflriend's b-day the day we leave (6/6) So here are my questions:
What can I do special for her for her b-day that is Vegas specific?
We are there a very short time and most of it will be at the concert, but my friend has never been to Vegas. How do we show her the town and still have time to be a couple and enjoy the pool?

Any and all suggestions will be happily recieved.

Tandyc

Congratulations on being invited along. Cool! First question, how many days and nights are you going to be in town. Geez....you are heading there in just 3 days.

Call the hotel and ask if they have any suggestions for in-room gifts. Perhaps wine and chocolate dipped strawberries, or a birthday banner and such.

Have a great time and come back and let us know how it all when.

Angel

Thanks Angel16. We arrive on Friday mid day and leave Sunday midday. I love the banner idea. It would really surprise her!

Tandyc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter