Wonder 12/15/17 Navigator questions

4hernandez

Earning My Ears
Hello Friends, Quick question, does anyone have a link that they could share concerning Navigators for the Wonder 12/15 Cruise out of Galveston. I just pulled the trigger and my husband Tony and I plus 3 kiddos are on it...I'd like to know specifically what activities might be planned for the first two days, which are sea days, plus the movies that might be shown. So, if you have been on the Wonder out of Galveston this year and can send me copies, that would be so helpful. With less than 30 days to plan, all activities, outside of the beauty salon are already booked up...This is our 3rd Disney Cruise (first for my last 3 kids) so trying hard to really make the most of it. Thank you so much for any and all help!

You can google Navigators for Wonder 2017 and match it up as best as possible for the number of nights you will be cruising. Disney Cruise Line blog has quite a few of them. There is no guarantee that your cruise will have the same exact movies or activities but can give you ideas. We have fun going through them when on board to see what to do the next day. Plus the app on board keeps us updated with all the things we have picked to attend. Have Fun!

Hi and welcome! I'm on that cruise, too! :)

The DCL Blog normally posts Navigators, but the first MerryTime cruise just sailed from Galveston last week and is only returning today, so I'm thinking those Navigators won't be up for a couple of weeks. You can look there for Navigators from last year's MerryTime cruises from Galveston, though. I believe the December 23, 2016 sailing was the same itinerary as our cruise, but activities onboard were a bit different since that sailing actually encompasses Christmas day.

We were also late to book the cruise and weren't able to schedule too many onboard activities. I'll just ask at Guest Services when we board.

If you're on Facebook, there is a pretty lively cruise group there that you can join. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give any more information about it here, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!