Wonder day 2 Nassau

trishamg

Earning My Ears
Day two was Nassau, since we've been here before we opted not to go ashore. We all somewhat slept in(9:00) and went to Parrot Cay for breakfast. Oh yeah, every morning we ordered our coffee for the adults and juice for the kids delivered to the rooms. The kids went swimming most of the afternoon since the weather was great. Two of us adults took the Bridge Overlook Tour which was very interesting and informative. We dragged the kids from the pool and went on to the Island Magic stage show. The kids hated to leave the pool but were so excited once the show started. After the show the kids wanted to go to their clubs so we dropped them off and relaxed on the verandah until dinner. Tonight dinner was at Triton's. My godaughter decided to stay in the Oceaneers Lab, she enjoyed all the activities and was always torn between going with the family or joining in activities at the lab. Every morning she would go over her navigator and decide exactly what was interesting to her and made sure she didnt miss it. We ate at Tritons and the food was fine but we all agreed that Parrot Cay was better. After dinner we took my godson (5yrs old) to the showing of the movie Atlantis in the Walt Disney Theater. He enjoyed the show and we did also. After the show we picked up my godaughter and went up to pool deck for the Deck Party. We all danced and enjoyed the live band. I can't remember the name of the band but they were really good! After the deck party we went back to our staterooms, the kids went to bed and I read a little out on the verandah before calling it a night.:earsgirl: :earsboy: :) :cool: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter