Wonder June 10-14 cont. Room Info

Mom2Dragons

Earning My Ears
We boarded very quickly, got our photo taken and headed off to Beach Blanket Buffet for lunch. This was the only meal we were disappointed in. I had a hard time finding things that my kids would eat...one is picky, the other not. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of choices just a little to adventuresome for us for the first meal.

We explored the ship while waiting for our rooms to be ready. We stopped at the Oceaneer Club for family exploration time. The kids were hooked from that minute on.

Our room was ready before the 1:30 time we were given. We actually got into our room at 1:20. :yay: We had a Category 11 on deck 6 aft. It had plenty of space for the 3 of us, except in the bathroom. We had no problem storing our things out of the way. My son did say, "boy this looks smaller than on the video." Coming from a very roomy room at the Hyatt it did look small, but we really did only use it to sleep and change clothes. The room ended up being very quiet except on the last night as our room shared a wall with the area where the workers were getting the luggage ready for the next morning. They finished up at a "reasonable hour" for normal cruise goers, although we were headed to bed early that night so we did notice the racket. We had 2 nights where we could feel the ship movement, but the bed in the cat 11 faces the door so the rocking wasn't a side to side but a forward to back so it was like being a baby rocked to sleep. :rotfl:

We met Lito our room steward shortly after our arrival. He was a very nice many and the we loved the towel animals he left for us. We were chosen for a "Magical Moment" on the last day and the kids got a private lesson on making towel animals and got a special certificate with their names on it.:thumbsup2

We did have magnetic decorations on our door. We didn't not have any problem with them disappearing. I will say that the Avery Magnetic Paper is pretty flimsy and does not work as well as just sticking some magnet strips on the back of your signs. On our cruise we did not see a lot of decorated doors. Most that had decorations were related to a birthday or anniversary. Granted we only saw rooms in 1 hallway of deck 2 and our hallway on deck 6.

Next installment.... the shows

Too funny:lmao: I just posted on your original post not seeing that you continued on a separate post! In case you don't check your original post - I definitely want to thank you, your DH and your family for your sacrifices in keeping us all safe.

Love tor read trip reports on the Wonder. I've only been on two 4-days on her but feel like she's my ship!! I think it only takes one cruise thought to start feeling possessive about her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter