Wonderful customer service (phone) yesterday!

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
I can only hope that the level of customer service at the HRH matches what I have received from Loews so far on the phone. Yesterday I had to change my reservation (again!) - taking a large group and 'stuff happens'! The woman on the phone was more than courteous and helpful - despite the fact that she 'remembered' talking to me before:rolleyes:, making prior changes- her attitude and patience made it much easier for me!

Then I was put through to a manager's answering machine when I tried to make reservations for 16 at Mama Della's for my birthday dinner. The manager called me back within hours and was extremely accomodating - even faxed me menus and potential 'set' menus for our dinner. They will even seat us at one big table!!:smooth:

Just thought I'd share that I received A+ customer service from Loews on the phone!

That is great to hear. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Bring back a report!

Thanks, Spidey! Hope you and your son are feeling better - my extended family is still in bed with high fevers! I'm going to try and remember enough for a trip report this time - got a mini digital recorder for Xmas, maybe that will help!

Thank you. We are on the way to recovery. It was tough. Sounds great. I will look for those pictures. Hope your family gets better too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter