Wonderful Time at Disneyworld with BF

PHILCT

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone

I had a wonderful time at DisneyWorld with my boyfriend.

Our favorite restaurant was at the Crystal Palace, where the food was delicious as well as the great photos with Tigger, Pooh and Piglet. Sadly Eyeore was not available, and I think he was on a break while we dined there.

We held hands at the back of the Magical Express Bus. I was so happy for Jay, as he got to pass the purple gates of Disney for his very first time.

The most romantic dinner was at the Mexican Restaurant in Epcot, and the most fun dinner was at the The Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios.

We did the Luna Park Pool at the Boardwalk, Typhoon Lagoon, all the four parks, Downtown Disney. I was surprised at how timely the Disney Buses were this time, we rarely waited more than 10 minutes.

I got breakfast prepared for me every morning, it was nice to not have to dine out all the time. We both fell in love with the Earl of Sandwich, which is now a favorite on my list to do at Downtown Disney.

The King Size Bed at the Disney Vacation Club Villas of the Boardwalk is so comfortable, I think it is a Sealy Posturpedic Plush, but not sure which one. I want to buy it. There was a catalogue on the coffee table, but I am not sure which one it is, as there are three different ones in the catalogue. Does anyone know which one it is ?

The desserts at the Boardwalk Bakery were excellent, I think I liked them more than the deserts at the French Cafe in EPCOT.

The fast passes were great at the Animal Kingdom, one every hour, the park day went so well, and we felt so fulfilled in doing so much that day. The favorite show was NEMO THE MUSICAL. Did all the rides, even got a little wet on Kilomanjaro (spelling ?) rapid river rides. However not as wet as some guests from the UK, who ended up looking like they had participated in a wet tshirt event.

The Magic Kingdom was mobbed, but I did manage to get a couple fast passes for Splash Mountain and The Jungle Ride. I finally got to have Figaro Fries at the Pinochio themes counter service restaurant.

I was not able to get on Soarin (EPCOT) or Thunder Mountain Railroad (Magic Kingdom), I will have to wait until next time.

The weather was great, about 85 degrees every day, and only one hour of rain one day, and a nice light wind each day.

I am sad to read about the passing of Bob Varley, who I loved listening to on the Disney POD broadcast, and I was at Disney when he passed away. I will miss him each week.

Hugs to Everyone,

Phil

Glad you had so much fun! We were there a little more than a week ago...seems like forever ago! I was pleasantly surprised by Crystal Palace...did it because the kids wanted to see Pooh, but it was not at all the mediocre buffet fare that we get around here.

Hi Everyone

The fast passes were great at the Animal Kingdom, one every hour, the park day went so well, and we felt so fulfilled in doing so much that day. The favorite show was NEMO THE MUSICAL. Did all the rides, even got a little wet on Kilomanjaro (spelling ?) rapid river rides. However not as wet as some guests from the UK, who ended up looking like they had participated in a wet tshirt event.

Welcome Home. Glad your trip was enjoyable. I have yet to see Nemo the Musical and am hoping to talk my 14 year old nephew into seeing it during our next trip. He isn't much into shows, but I'll do my best to try to see it. How fab was it?

Think Avenue Q Nemo style! Awsome show!

Phil, glad you had a great time! Any pics?

287709351_et2xo-M.jpg

With Tigger, PHIL on the left, JAY on the right.

The Buffet was wonderful !

Thanks Tigger , your my favorite still !

Welcome Home. Glad your trip was enjoyable. I have yet to see Nemo the Musical and am hoping to talk my 14 year old nephew into seeing it during our next trip. He isn't much into shows, but I'll do my best to try to see it. How fab was it?

:thumbsup2 you GOTTA see the Nemo show, it's absolutely wonderful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter