Wonderful Wed. Riddle!!

:eek: Are you sure? I wasn't even sure you still did the riddle anymore.

HEY....I've had a busy couple of weeks. Work is so inconvenient ya know. ;)

and since I am one of the 3 original RG's...I'm entitled to a little break from the riddle for a while. :thumbsup2

Hi Joe! :flower3: I was just thinking I hadn't "seen" you for a couple of days.

Hello Miss Original RG:teacher: Who is in charge of tomorrow? I can do it if someone needs a sub. I have only have a couple more days of "freedom" before the troops are home full time.

Kiki~ welcome back stranger! Have a great time at Disney!:wizard:

HEY....I've had a busy couple of weeks. Work is so inconvenient ya know. ;)

and since I am one of the 3 original RG's...I'm entitled to a little break from the riddle for a while. :thumbsup2

Being one of the three means you should be on here MORE :p

Hi Joe! :flower3: I was just thinking I hadn't "seen" you for a couple of days.

Hello Miss Original RG:teacher: Who is in charge of tomorrow? I can do it if someone needs a sub. I have only have a couple more days of "freedom" before the troops are home full time.

Kiki~ welcome back stranger! Have a great time at Disney!:wizard:

I'm supposed to do it, but if you don't mind I'll sleep in:thumbsup2 Thanks Twinks:goodvibes

I'll do one one day if someone will give me a wake-up call at 5 AM :rotfl:

I'm supposed to do it, but if you don't mind I'll sleep in:thumbsup2 Thanks Twinks:goodvibes

No problem! Now I have to think of something... hmm...

What is on the calendar for tomorrow Roadie?
I'll do one one day if someone will give me a wake-up call at 5 AM :rotfl:

You are a grown-up (sort of). Get an alarm clock.

Haha- just kidding with you. This (temporary) RG will not be posting at 5 am. More like 8 am central. Unless I do it tonight which would break with tradition........more to think about.

I sent my answer to Linty for this riddle instead of Boxer...geez, you think that slacker could have noticed and just TU'd me? ;) :teeth: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She thought I was answering for Tuesday. :rotfl:

I sent my answer to Linty for this riddle instead of Boxer...geez, you think that slacker could have noticed and just TU'd me? ;) :teeth: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She thought I was answering for Tuesday. :rotfl:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Donna!!:rotfl:
dancingcat.gif

Give me your cell number, I'll call you:rotfl:

This may shock you, but I don't own a cell phone and never plan to :eek: :scared1:

You are a grown-up (sort of). Get an alarm clock.

I have an alarm clock, but I refuse to set it that early. My body will kill me. Someone else would have to set it that early and then not tell me in order for me to get up then.

This may shock you, but I don't own a cell phone and never plan to :eek: :scared1:

I have an alarm clock, but I refuse to set it that early. My body will kill me. Someone else would have to set it that early and then not tell me in order for me to get up then.

Just teasing you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter