• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woo Hoo ! I got all my ADRS today

We_love_WDW

DIS Veteran
I was able to get all my ADRs today for our October trip. I had a hard time trying to decide which ADR we wanted for which day, but now we are all set to go. MNSSHP here we come!

Sat - arrive no ADR
Sun - dinner at WCC
Mon - Fantasmic Package at Mama Melrose
Tues- Garden Grill Dinner
Wed - Donald Safari Breakfast
Thur- Chef Mickey Breakfast
Fri - Le Cellier Dinner YUM
Sat - departure day Ohana Breakfast

I'm happy that stress is over...now I wait to buy halloween party tickets and plane tickets

Hi-Five!!

I just got mine too! Just like you, we're going in October. I realized (much to my dismay) today that our 180 window had passed and I freaked out htinking I would miss all the ADR's I wanted. Called about 1/2 an hour ago and got everything!!

oct 13- Chefs de France @ 6pm
oct 15- California Grill @ 9:25pm (fireworks are at 10pm)
oct 16- Whispering Canyon Cafe @ 5:20pm
oct 17- 50's Primetime Cafe @ 4:30pm

Yay for you and me!!

Well done all of you. So what are you going to frantically plan now? ;)

Congratulation We_love_WDW!

Our tickers are exactly the same! I can make my ADRs tomorrow since we don't actually arrive at WDW until October 17 (we're driving...2 days down).

I usually get to work at 6:30am but I'm going in early tomorrow so I can make my online reservations right at 6:00am. So exciting!

I got all mine today too...even LeCellier. Yay!! I'm so excited too!! Congratulations to you!

I was able to get all my ADRs today for our October trip. I had a hard time trying to decide which ADR we wanted for which day, but now we are all set to go. MNSSHP here we come!

Sat - arrive no ADR
Sun - dinner at WCC
Mon - Fantasmic Package at Mama Melrose
Tues- Garden Grill Dinner
Wed - Donald Safari Breakfast
Thur- Chef Mickey Breakfast
Fri - Le Cellier Dinner YUM
Sat - departure day Ohana Breakfast

I'm happy that stress is over...now I wait to buy halloween party tickets and plane tickets

I am making my ADR's tomorrow (the 20th) and I am trying for WCC and F! package on the same days as you. I hope I am just as lucky. Congrats on getting your ADR's :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter