Woo-Hoo! My ticker's flipped

TuckandStuiesMom

<font color=darkorchid>Age. Fac ut gaudeam<br><fon
over to days instead of months! YAY! I REALLY hafta get busy getting our camping gear packed and on it's way. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Is there anything better than planning a trip to Florida with 4" of new snow on the ground?

Mmmm, s'mores and BBQ with the CSP's... :goodvibes

Totally correctamundo!

Would either Monday (3/24) or Tuesday (3/25) around 6:00 work for you?

Wednesday -- the whole fam-damily is looking at Ohana's and Thursday, we are thinking about going over to the gulf to get our toesies wet (don't know when we'll get back). Friday night, we will probably do Trail's End because by that time, we'll most likely be down to a couple bruised apples and 1/2 a package of sliced cheese in the cooler -- definitely nuthin' I'd wanna put in front of company. :rotfl:

Either works for me, I'm off Wednesday and Tuesday and I only work until about 3:30 at the latest anyways. I interview for a part-time job on Tuesday of this week (Best Buy, I'm all about the discounts), but I'm mainly looking for Sat & Sun nights.+

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter