Wooooo! Go Me!!!!

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
well, i guess i can't tell you this without explaining a little bit about my background (not like history, more like academic-wise)........... so i've been an alternate on my elementary school's spelling bee for 4th and 5th grade. the teacher that coached the spelling team was very nice and believed that the alternates were just as good as the real people in the spelling bee, so we were allowed to take part in team practices and such. she always believed that i'd have my chance to be in the spelling bee, but it always seemed someone was better than me. well, in my last year at elementary school (6th grade last year) i was on the spelling bee as a real contestant, not just an alternate!!!! i was so excited, but i only can in 5th for the sixth grade. well, at my first year of middle school (7th grade, this year), i made it on the spelling team. it seemed as though i was better than some of the other kids i knew who were in the bee. well, today, we had the spelling bee, and i did a lot better than last year. in fact, i came in 2nd place for the 7th grade!!!! i mean, i know it's not first place, but still, when you've been like the one always pushed behind the curtain and never in the spotlight, it feels wonderful!!!! so i just wanted to share my excitment with you, and i hope you don't get any bad images about me, like i'm a nerd or something, because i will admit i'm nerdy in how much i study and stuff, but i don't act like a nerd or look like a nerd at all (at least i don't think so)............. :cheer2: :rotfl2:

BestLittleLauren said:
:thumbsup2 Congradulations!

You are definatlly not a nerd if your smart!
haha........... i'd like to be able to convince myself of that................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter