Working four tens for the winter

TuckandStuiesMom

<font color=darkorchid>Age. Fac ut gaudeam<br><fon
and TOTALLY loving it. This way I get to spend part of my Fridays with you folks and the Horse and Hound Ladies! Woo-Hoo! On top of my electrons hanging with your electrons, it is also saving my 20% on commuting (100 miles.week)

I was wondering...What kind of hours do the rest of you work? Pros and cons?

Depends on the season.

Summer I work 7 days a week usually from 7am to about 9pm.

However winter (like now) I work 4 days 10-5. Although this is new for this year. I usually never have 2 days off in a row let alone 3! Of course I don't think I will be able to do it. I will still find myself at work on monday I just know it!

4-10's here.

Usually ends up one 10 and three 12.5's.

It kills me sometimes as I am on my feet the whole time, but the three days off is great! Especially since Shrek is on 5-8's, so I have a whole day home alone to get stuff done! :thumbsup2

WOW!!!! :scared1: I don't think I could take a schedule like that...

You know you just don't notice it until it is over. It is so fast paced and fun that it really flies by. I think the winter is harder on me becasue I get so bored.

And it os not as bad a s it sounds, we have a full kitchen at work and a washer and dryer, so I get dinner and lunch done and do most of my laundry at work I really feel like it is a second home. In the summer 90% of the time you will find me barefoot !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter