workout buddy(ies)?

LeanneW

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone

I was just wondering if anyone was up for being workout buddies. I reaaaaally need to get back into exercising (i think I'm going to do the Couch 2 5K program to get into running) and I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing it with me this fall. I need to be held accountable! :P I'm definitely exercise level beginner so if anyone else is or wants to arrange to do some stuff together, let me know, either here or email me at leannewilley@hotmail.com. I'll probably be living in Patterson Court (if we can get in) this semester.

:)

I have heard a lot of great things about the couch 2 5k program! I would love to be one of your workout buddies! I'm checking in on Wednesday and have also been looking for someone to workout with. :) Just let me know when you would like to start!

What is the Couch 2 5K program?

I'd love a workout buddy. But I'll be living in Chatham I think. I'm in Merch also for 2009 though. I'm definitely a beginner. I tried to run and exercise back at college but really it was just pathetic. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter