World Cup on RCI... Will they televised???!

Sandyagarcia

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the World Cup will be televised on the Ships... We will be on the Explorer during semi finals and I really don't want to miss a game. Does anyone knows????

Does anyone know if the World Cup will be televised on the Ships... We will be on the Explorer during semi finals and I really don't want to miss a game. Does anyone knows????

I am very sure that there will be some of the events televised on the ship. You have to remember that the crew of these ships are multi cultural, and hockey or American football is not as important as World Cup soccer. They do have a sports bar on board.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't. If you are at a bar and don't see it on, ask the bartender. There is a good chance they will turn it on for you.

Yes, RCCL has the rights to the World Cup and they will be broadcasting the games onboard. I had to do some research on this for my DH since he realized that our vacation was scheduled for the start of the World Cup. I even had to change our plans for St. Martin so that he could watch the England game somewhere on the Island.

ESPN2 Caribbean and ESPN will be showing all the games. The Sports Bar on deck 5 is your best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter