World of Color (Soarin Remix)

SD33

Mouseketeer
Hey all, I made a remix of World of Color with my favorite segments of the show. I used the Soarin soundtrack. Two of my favorite things: World of Color and Soarin. Anyway, if you like it, cool. If not, cool too. :3dglasses

I just thought this would be the right place to show it. Only you guys could appreciate something like this :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex21TT1wo_c

or

http://www.vimeo.com/17479837

Happy Holidays!

Kevin

I wanna watch it but I have never seen WOC, and I wanna be surprised when I do actually get a chance to see it!
I am super tempted to click that link.....

I wanna watch it but I have never seen WOC, and I wanna be surprised when I do actually get a chance to see it!
I am super tempted to click that link.....

Hold of Jillian.

I really like the video it's well put together. It also seems to show it's not always wet in the wet zones.

Yes, true. it is not always wet in the wet zones. It's the best view though and I wouldn't want to see it from anywhere else.

I say hold off too. Prepare to be wowed when you eventually go :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter