World Showcase Opening Time

jamdisney

Earning My Ears
On past trips, World Showcase always opened at 11am on days that Epcot opened at 9am. Is this still true? Disney's website only lists 9am-9pm as the open to close times for Epcot on the days I'll be there. I checked another popular website and while it verifies my expectation that World Showcase opens at 11, it also seems to indicate that Les Halles Boulangerie and Patisserie in France may be open earlier. My entire point in needing to know the time to be there is because enjoying those French pastries for breakfast is one of our absolute favorite things to do at WDW, so if it opens earlier, I want to be there!

The French Bakery and all of Norway open at 9am. Everything else opens at 11. The area between China and Morocco is closed so if you want to go to France you either go though the International Gateway if staying at an Epcot resort and head to the right to France or coming from future world you would go through Canada and the UK.

If I enter World Showcase at Int'l Gateway at 9am, can I get to Norway by going past France? Or will it be blocked off further down?

If I enter World Showcase at Int'l Gateway at 9am, can I get to Norway by going past France? Or will it be blocked off further down?

No you can't go past France to get to Norway as it is blocked starting where France ends and Morocco starts. You would have to go back around through UK, Canada, Mexico and then arrive at Norway.

Thanks very much wilkeliza. The follow-up question and answer were also very helpful. Frozen Ever After wasn't open the last time I was there, so of course it's a must-see this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter