Worst Room View Pics Thread

My one bad view story is not about the view from the room, but into the room.

We had just checked in at Wilderness Lodge for a 2 bedroom villa. It was a ground floor room with a view of the bus stop, which usually means non-stop noise and exhaust fumes.

We arrived pretty late, around 6PM, so I was a bit surprised to see a Mousekeeping cart in front of the door. The door was closed but it seemed there was some noise coming from inside the room. Since it was the room number they had assigned to us, I still tried the keycard and it worked. When I opened the door, the TV was running, 2 mousekeepers were sitting at the dining room table, watching TV and eating cereals or grits out of those Mickey paper plates they provide in studios. Right then, a third mousekeeper walked in from one of the bedrooms, looked at us, turned around and walked away again. I was so stunned, I just closed the door, walked back to the lobby and told the receptionist that the room was still being cleaned. They apologized and gave us another room, this time on the 3rd floor and towards Bay Lake. The view was mostly trees, but it felt remote and romantic, so I didn't complain. But the view in that first room was certainly strange.

This thread is super entertaining! Some of these views are straight up horrible. Hope people keep sharing the worst views!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter