Worst week at BWV

DaveBWV

Earning My Ears
Just got back from a Sep 10-14 stay at BWV. Between the WTc attack ( god help us all ) and the tropical storm, this was the most depressing week to be at WDW. WE tried to put a happy face on for the kids, but ended up leaving a day early to drive here to Colorado. Very depressing.....:(

It has been a depressing week for us all. We will have more depressing weeks ahead as the war begins. Depressing weeks are going to be a way of life for sometime now. You were not alone in your depression. The whole nation was depressed. It has been a terrible time for us all.

I'm not surprised you had such a terrible time... I don't think anyone, regardless where they are, had a good week.... Feels like we are just going through the motions at the moment....

As a profound sadness hit us during the past week, we wished we could be, instead, walking around our favorite sites at WDW, surrounded by only happiness, safety and contentment. But, in reality, we would have felt the sadness and anxiety there also, as you did. Hopefully, in time, we will get back to some feeling of safety again and be able to visit DVC and enjoy happy, carefree vacations again. As Americans, we are not accustomed to looking behind us, listening to overhead airplanes, avoiding crowded places. We pray that we can return to life as it was before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in the not-to-distant future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter