Would an 11 yr old girl like Whispering Canyon?

If you're staying at BC, I'd go to dinner around there. Cape May buffet is really good if your tween likes seafood (it has good non-seafood options as well, but I wouldn't go just for those given the price). ESPN might be a sports bar, but if your daughter likes the look of it, she might enjoy the meal there anyway (friends of mine have kids who LOVE those types of eateries even though they are not into sports, lol).

Other options...Tratoria al Forno as mentioned on the BW as well as Kimonos at Swolphin if your daughter likes sushi and Asian food (they have some non-sushi items, and they have karaoke!). Also Beaches and Cream, if you can snag an ADR.

Outside of the BW area, I'd look at Disney Springs with a tween. They can window shop (we love shopping there) and there are many great places to eat as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter