Would Be Great!!!

323sarg

Mouseketeer
I was just thinking, wouldn't it be great if you could use your DVC points to purchase airfare thru DISNEY or discounted. That would be great!! A great feature would be if DVC members got discounts on dining. (not the 10-20% offered at here or there). Discounted park tickets would be a good benefit too!!

It would be great if they combined DVC perks with annual pass holder benefits.

Just some ideas. How about you guys???

I guess I kind of feel like we get most of those perks now with the exception of the reduced airfare.

I doubt the airfare thing is possible. Some areas of the country might be able to benefit, but my guess is it would mostly be either coast, and those of us in the middle would be SOL. The other thing I can't figure out is how using points (which have fairly high maintenance) would be a good value to use for airfare.

I feel like we do get great park ticket perks with the AP discount, and that would also include the AP benefits, so that's a wash too. Most DVC members are going to go annually, and by shifting dates just a few days each year, it is easy to get two years worth of trips on one AP, and that is a GREAT perk. With the AP, you get the 20% discount on most dining places if you buy the DDE card as an AP holder.

It'd be neat if the airlines allowed us DVC'ers to see cheap rates 11 months in advance and book them.

It'd be neat if the airlines allowed us DVC'ers to see cheap rates 11 months in advance and book them.

And what exactly would be the monetary or business benefit to the airlines to do that?? I wish the airlines had standardized fares too, so everyone paid the same price on the same plane, but that's not going to happen either.

The discounts aren't that good with the AP or DVC. The dining club is an extra 60 per person. I just wish it was streamlined. DVC members period get 20% off or a special dining plan. Not buy a DVC membership with a AP and dining club membership.... Flat rate would be nice.

You could check your reservation on the DVC website

If by 'check reservation' you mean when and where you are staying. Erm, you can!
Along with all your past vacations, even broken down into contracts. If you mean check vacancies before you attempt to book, then that would be nice.

I can see the dates but, I requested the DDP and it did not show up on my reservation confirmation in the mail. So I had to call MS to make sure it was on the ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter