Would Someone Please Answers These Questions?

firedust37

Earning My Ears
I've read a couple of posts that mention references.I looked at my profile and I have none.I've traded with a couple of board members but it was for trading cards,not pins.Is there a place where you're supposed to leave feedback? Can someone tell me how references are handled on this board ?

Is there any place that has pictures of Walt Disney World pins? I don't collect pins but would like to get a select few. Is there anyplace I can go online to see what they look like?

What is pin pics? Pictures of pins?

Thanks!

Hi Firedust
You can find revieve or leave a reference in the DisPins reference center..your references wouldn't be under your profile on this site however..but at www.dispins.com, pin pics are pictures of just that..pins..you can find a lot of what you are looking for there..or under the pin pics trades and wants list of members..or you can also look at ebay under disney pin to find some of the pins you may be looking for..this would at least give you some idea of what ones you might be interested in..hope this helps you a little..!

:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Hey there
that link should have a 'z' in it dizpins
Kathi :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter