Would there be any interest in a AFTER Christmas Hallmark Ornament Exchange?

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
I went last year & they had ornaments 50-70% off And got some really neat ornaments for a cheap price....The guidelines would be the same as the OE exchange...Any thoughts?

:wave: Todd.
I would, but I leave for WDW 1-8, and not much time to go out shopping with company here.

I'd love to be apart of the exchange!

I have even found some great deals at Kohls and Target (although I love the Halmark ones as well).

shep said:
I went last year & they had ornaments 50-70% off And got some really neat ornaments for a cheap price....The guidelines would be the same as the OE exchange...Any thoughts?

maybe... Our Hallmark Closed but they have Hallmark at Kohls right? I would have to go see what they have left BEFORE Christmas then see if I can sign up

Okay, I think this is doable, sounds like we have a few people...
I think I'll start a thread in a week or so..
I wanna wait til the 2006 OE is over...

shep said:
Okay, I think this is doable, sounds like we have a few people...
I think I'll start a thread in a week or so..
I wanna wait til the 2006 OE is over...

LOL Todd, I hope you don't have to wait till May! It is dragging on, lasts onse sent on the 13th, elf packages en route now. Maybe I will get it done and done by the 25th for you!

Todd, If you are going to have names out for people to go shopping at the after Christmas sales, you better start having sign-ups ;)

Maybe this one will be wrapped up before yours, Marsha :rotfl:

I'm interested. I was just in our Hallmark today and they had some really cute Disney ornaments, even a POTC one.

I am still interested in this exchange, but I have not heard back from Shep.
Is anyone else interested?

Patsy,

I would be interested in hosting if no one else wants to. Just give me the details how to go about doing it.

Holy smokes...:guilty:
I'm sorry..I haven't been on in quite awhile & forgot about this...

Sorry everybody...:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter