Would you adopt a child?

What kind of child would you like to adopt?

• Heterosexual male

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Heterosexual female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • homosexual boy

• homosexual girl

• other

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I prefer my own child

• I prefer my spouse's child

• Total voters

old lady

DIS Veteran
What kind of child would who adopt or not? I going with the tradional biological description/ definition of gender not the political correct one of today.

As a lesbian, I do feel I would be perhaps more understanding of an LGBT child's feelings, but really, any compassionate parent can do and be the same. My parents were absolutely wonderful when I came out, and were just as supportive of my younger brother when he came out. That being said, my partner and I plan to have one or two children (if possible) through in-vitro, and plan to adopt as well. I don't know that I would single out a prospective child just because they were LGBT. I think I would adopt the child who needed a home the most, (foster children, older children, hard to place, etc). I hope this answers your question.

Neither of us have ever expressed any desire for kids. The rent-a-kid approach (taking nephews and nieces to WDW) fulfilled our needs. I can't even imagine how different our lives would be if we'd had kids.

I plan on adopting at least two children. Hopefully my partner is on board and if not, then I guess I am going to be a single parent. It really is how I am planned to have a family. So many children need a good home and I don't want to deal with surrogacy. Once I have my family in place, of course I have to take them to Disney. Going to Disney has become a rite of passage, especially for American children, and I want to make sure that my future children get to experience that rite of passage as well.

I voted. I would actually pick more than one option and adopt heterosexual and homosexual girls. It depends on your life, of course. But a girl might be better away from an orphanage. Ive never been to an orphanage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter