Would You Do Hoop-De-Doo Review Solo?

AMusicLifeForMe

DIS Veteran
Hello to all of my fellow Disney fans! I need some advice!

I am traveling to WDW as a solo traveler, and I am looking at doing some things that I have never done before. One of those things is the Hoop-De-Doo Review. Now, I still haven't booked this, because I am really wondering how this would be with me traveling by myself. So, here are a couple questions:

1. Is this the type of show that is better to experience with people you know or will I have just as much fun as a solo traveler?
2. Is the food worth the cost?

And a random question:

3. Would you see Hoop-De-Doo Review or go see Cirque Du Soleil: La Nouba for the last time and eat somewhere in Disney Springs? (I would probably choose D-Luxe Burger if I ate at Disney Springs)

Any advice would be helpful!

I'm just letting everyone know that I did decide to book Cirque Du Soleil: La Nouba since the music from the show holds a special place for me. I would still be very interested in your answers incase I decide to do Hoop-De-Doo Review alone on another trip or with my family at some point.

I wouldn't go to see it by myself. I usually have no problem eating at a restaurant by myself. But that show seemed to me to be an event I wanted to do with my family.

I wouldn't go alone because of the way the meal and show are set up. It's served family style and the performers go around to each table to chat with the groups. They also like to shine the spotlight on people to rib them in front of their families. I am guessing they would seat you with other people, but I'm not sure. Maybe they would seat you alone at a two person table.
I think the price is worth the food and show.

I agree with PP's. I would not do HDDR alone- I think it's the kind of show you'd want your family there with you.

I would eat or view most any experience on my own; it's how I'm wired:).

That being said....Cirque du Soleil's time is limited at DW and that fact alone would tilt the scales for me. I wuvvv this type of venue and it's the centerpiece to our upcoming trip which couldddd make me a lil biased;).

We started out with an ADR at STK but then switched our show dates which lead us to a ressie at Frontera. I know that dessert will be at Sprinkle's as long as we are at Disney Springs since DGD discovered it last trip out. She also knows the locale of every Sprinkle's in NYC sooooooo it is what it is and I just keep waiting fer my freebie cupcake:D.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter