Would you use e-bay?

I purchased 2 of my cartridges from ebay.
oh my crafts is reputable and they also have a web site ~ right now cartridges range from $50 - $65 dollars on their website. You can sign up to receive email from the about specials - be warned that they swend them about every 3-4 days - they are constantly running a special of some sort on several of their products (they have the cuttebug and a bunch of other things, too)

I buy most of mine from Ebay, but I only buy from people with excellent feedback and that say they are still new in their plastic. So far, no problems and great savings!! :)

I've only bought one from ebay, but I would do it again! I also carefully read the description, make sure it's new and check feedback. I got Opposites Attract for $37 so I would definitely try ebay to get more!

I've bought all my cartridges from ebay-- from the same seller (w/excellent feedback) and haven't had any problems.

Brenda

I would like to support my local scrap store by buying cartridges there but they have no selection and they are VERY expensive. I have bought two of my 4 from Ebay and been very happy.

I have used customcrops for mine and they have incredibly fast shipping, GREAT prices and lots of stock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter