Wow cool!

RoutemanDan

DIS Veteran
Not much of a gardner but its always cool to see a new forum.:cool:

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures at the Flower and Garden show next month to post here!

Fresh veggies from the garden are the best. Last year I covered the porch with patio tomato plants! Nothing better then stepping out the door and picking lunch!

I haven't tried the veggie thing yet, but I've got a killer herb garden going outside. I love the fact that you can garden pretty much year round in Florida :)

Pete

I have only one gardening tip: get someone else to do it :D

Hey Pete good to see you again. :)

Try keeping a garden in Maine. That is tough. My wife does all the flowers. Nothing better then growing cucumbers. Kids always sell them in front of the house.

I'm with you Deb! I had to pull too many weeds as a kid....still no desire to garden!

BUT kev you are right about fresh veggies! Grocery store tomatos just can't compare. Thank god for Farmer's Markets :D

This is cool RMD - Looking forward to the pictures from the show. Don't forget to write down what you are taking pictures of us so you can come back here and educate us!

Funny DaisyDebbie. You and Nikole - The Lazy Gardeners!

Tulirose wonders what Klombar uses for fertilizing those cucumbers!

Hey Pat!

I tend to experiment from stuff from Michigan bulb....Butterfly Bush & Blue Mist Shrubs are awesome...

RMD looking forward to seeing pic of the flower show. I recently went to The New Garden Show in Boston. it was wonderful as always. It had a lot of secret gardens, and lots of water features.

Pete I agree nothing like fresh herbs, no comparison to those dried things in a jar they call herbs. I also have a herb garden.

where are those pics from the Flower & Garden show??

I haven't tried the veggie thing yet, but I've got a killer herb garden going outside. I love the fact that you can garden pretty much year round in Florida :)

Pete

Yeah, and Walter does all the work, right, Pete? I thought you had a "black thumb"! (Don't mind me, I'm just jealous.)

I have a wonderful garden, with very few food items...except for chives (which I grow for the pretty flowers), Swiss chard (pretty), lettuce (in a pot, to foil the bunnies), thyme (lovely border), and mint (MOJITO mint!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter