wow, creations rewards!

LovesDoomBuggies

<font color=blue>Owned by furry, blurry Jackson<br
I made a purchase through their shopping links today and they credited me not even 12 hours later. And it was a very decent number of points for a purchase under $50. I will admit that their shopping links are not organized very well and the site is lacking in a lot of areas... but I'm impressed with the shopping credits. =)

$10 Disney Dollars headed my way! Yay! :goodvibes

I, too, love shopping through CR. They credit VERY fast!

I LOVE Creations rewards, the credits are quick and the cash out turn around time is fantastic. Just be sure that the items you are purchasing are not going to be picked up in store. You will not get credit for purchases that you make via CR and pick up--for this you should use Mypoints which does give points even if you are picking up the purchase in store.

CR is my favorite rewards site - I just subscribed to a couple of magazines at Magazine.com for 40points per dollar - my points were credited immediately!

Well if you like Creations Rewards, don't forget to look at Quick Rewards, too. It's similar, except it pays more money for things, I think. Plus, they send you emails every night that add anywhere from 2 cents to 75 cents a day!

www.quickrewards.net

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter