Wow! Have you seen the new Milesource!?

eller

DIS Veteran
Milehunter game is fun! But exhausting. When you get right down to it you have to pay close attention to where you last clicked and move just a tiny, tiny bit whichever direction it said to go. You get 5 chances, if you don't find the treasure, you get a trivia question. If you get the question right, you get 5 more chances. Tricky, tricky!

Lori

6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic

Hi! Did you get any other games to work besides Milehunter and trivia? Did you get Click Fix to work today (8/21)??

Thanks!

i just logged in (8/21) 5:46 am CST and when i tried click fix it said i was forbidden to
enter, some type of error.

hulabird

carib01a.gif

I had no problem with Click fix yesterday (8/20). Haven't been there yet this AM. Yes, Milehunter is fun. I finally won after 3 rounds! What I did is just kept my finger on the spot that I had clicked on, the map is in exactly the same spot when it comes back up. Then you just move a little in which ever direction. I also played Lucky 7 and Solitaire (couldn't win in Solitaire, though, and I play on the computer all the time!

Click fix won't load for me this morning either. I went and read over at mycoupons and it seems that several people are having problems with it this morning.

I tried my hand a solitare yesterday also, no luck, of course. We play more free cell at home.

I haven't gotten to Milesource yet today. I would be there, but last night I closed my tool bar at the top, now I can't go back or forward, or any of that good stuff. DH got the address window back up, but now it's at the bottom.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to get things back to normal?

Thanks!

Lori

6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic

Click Fix is working for me now (11:08 am EST). It seems really slow though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter