wow...it's really gone

Mad4WDW

Madforwdw in VMK. A nice guy, unless I just DC in
Hello all!

Had some time today and thought would log onto VMk for old time's sake...and was shocked. I have been away for, hmmm, maybe a year now and knew it would close sometime but still...that shock of seeing it closed brought back all the memories of the fun times I had in VMK

Fun times, good friends and a touch of pixie dust.

I've been doing the real life stuff (yawn lol) and still playing Everquest. I hope all the friends I made in the game are all doing well and happy.

Rest in peace VMK, but the memories shall remain forever.

Mad

Hello all!

Had some time today and thought would log onto VMk for old time's sake...and was shocked. I have been away for, hmmm, maybe a year now and knew it would close sometime but still...that shock of seeing it closed brought back all the memories of the fun times I had in VMK

I've been doing the real life stuff (yawn lol) and still playing Everquest. I hope all the friends I made in the game are all doing well and happy.

Mad

Yes, it was a very sad day when it closed. There are a lot of good memories.

Nice to hear from you, Mad. We will all miss the special times, but will never forget them. :hug:

Hello all!

Mad

I really miss VMK and yes ,me too, I cannot beleve it's gone. it's to hard to comrepend!:sad2:

Ppl allways are saying not to get ur hopes up for vmk to come back well
I am getting my hopes up because i have vmk as my home page and Yavn said we will keep the page up for just a few weeks to notify ppl... well its been a little bit over two months and guess what its still up and if you go to any database link all the stuff is still there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter