Wow! Old Big Thunder commercial (1979)

It's funny at the end that the Days are listed for when it's open. Now it's open 365 days a year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlpHejdnjnI

At the end, it indicates that DL was open Wed - Sun. Did it used to close Monday and Tuesdays?

Yes, during the winter it was only open five days a week then seven days a week during the summer and holidays.

They used CM for testing BTRR when I worked there -- we always liked to receive a call to send some folks over to do some test riding for awhile. :goodvibes

That's funny! And after I was done watching there were suggestions for other old ride commercials, and in the Splash Mountain one the guys hat falls off and I LOL'd because of the noise he made. They sure have improved their advertising since these commercials! :lmao:

That's funny! And after I was done watching there were suggestions for other old ride commercials, and in the Splash Mountain one the guys hat falls off and I LOL'd because of the noise he made. They sure have improved their advertising since these commercials! :lmao:

I seriously LOL'd at these! DH was asking me from the other room what was going on :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter