Wow Pete and the gang! The new server...

ter-moo

DIS Veteran
Thanks so much for the new server!!! It's MUCH faster, and even the clock is nearly right!

You guys are the best! :worship: :love: :grouphug:

case in point - quintuple post (which i'm editing so it won't appear as a multiple post)
the post above took me 15 minutes to post...(in between multiple server error notifications)

hopefully it's just a short term shake out period..

Thanks so much for the new server!!! It's MUCH faster, and even the clock is nearly right!

You guys are the best! :worship: :love: :grouphug:

you're having better luck than i..

for me the site is even slower this morning than usual (which is pretty darn slow) and i keep getting 'server error'...

YEah, it slowed WAAAAAYYY down for me, too, yesterday! In fact, I got a database error warning a couple of times. I think they're working out the kinks now. Today it's better... but certainly not as good as it was when they first installed the new server!

Much better today...at least right now. I know that Alex was working on it last night, so maybe it's all better now.

I think I jinxed it. No sooner had I posted that, than it slowed right down again.

US! You Jinx!!! :rolleyes1

A new server I think Pete needs to take a spa break!! :lovestruc I know he has been busy!!

Ohh, mommyc, he's got "people" to take care of this server business! All he needs to do is sit around and play with Figaro and Max (and Walter...;) ).:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter