Wow Sunshine!

alacazander

DIS Veteran
Must be coming a very popular place now a days. The scratch off was already done for the day by 9:55 a.m. East Coast time!

Omigosh. Our brains work the same. I trie dthe scratch off and it didn't work so I thought I am writing a thread about that. I didn't even see that you had started a thread already about the same thing!!!! Funny

Omigosh. Our brains work the same. I trie dthe scratch off and it didn't work so I thought I am writing a thread about that. I didn't even see that you had started a thread already about the same thing!!!! Funny

haha yep! We are making SR a very popular place! The poor West Coast dis'ers will have get up in the middle of the night to do a scratch off!

haha yep! We are making SR a very popular place! The poor West Coast dis'ers will have get up in the middle of the night to do a scratch off!

You know what's funny? I was studying our stats last night and discovered that we have a big peak between midnight Eastern and 1am. I think it is some of the West Coasters figuring out that they can do the Scratch Off before they go to bed. LOL!

Remember that as of April 1, Super Members will never get locked out of the Scratch Off. And it won't be long before we have to increase from 600 because our membership is booming!

You know what's funny? I was studying our stats last night and discovered that we have a big peak between midnight Eastern and 1am. I think it is some of the West Coasters figuring out that they can do the Scratch Off before they go to bed. LOL!

Remember that as of April 1, Super Members will never get locked out of the Scratch Off. And it won't be long before we have to increase from 600 because our membership is booming!

Very smart of our west coaster buddies!

Oh hey I didn't know that about Super Members never getting locked out! How kewl is that! Thank you!

How many members does Sunshine have? Just curious?

Ohhh no my secret is out:eek: . I always stay up until I can do it. I have always gotten the chance to do it when I remember but my problem is finding that darn dollar sign.

That's what I do. It used to be that I could still get it at work the next morning if I missed it, but not anymore.

Another west coaster here who signs on as soon as he gets to work and works the scratch off first! Since I try to be at work between 6 and 6:30 I haven't found a problem yet, but.....

I've got someone else from work who is now hooked on the site as well. She, too, fires up SR as soon as she sits down.

Michael

I have been having trouble sleeping with this sinus infection, so I am online at odd hours in the night. I have tried the scratch off several times in early am hours and it would already be maxed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter