Wow There Sure Are Alot Of December Birthdays

beebumble

DIS Veteran
HOW DID YOU ENJOY THAT AS A CHILD?
DID YOU GET A SIMPLE BIRTHDAY BECAUSE CHRISTMAS WAS SO CLOSE???
WELL
HERES A MAGICAL WISH FOR ALL OF YOU SO YOU'RE DREAMS WILL COME TRUE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DISERS :bday: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :bday: :wizard: :wizard: :cheer2:

I can tell you that I always hated having my birthday in December. I especially hated the infamous "combo gifts" some of the relatives gave me.

ADisneygirl said:
I can tell you that I always hated having my birthday in December. I especially hated the infamous "combo gifts" some of the relatives gave me.
A friend of mine used to send me Christmas cards and would put "Oh, by the way, happy birthday too." I told her I should do that to her too. Her birthday is in July.:p It didn't bother me too much, but I didn't tell her that.:teeth:

I don't mind having a December birthday. I've only had 1 birthday party, never want to have another one again.:p My mom works ultra hard to distinguish Christmas as being a day for all of us to celebrate Jesus's birthday and for all of us to celebrate being together, and to also to say the day after Christmas is my day since it's my birthday. I wish she wouldn't work so hard to do that, but it's important to her to do that.

Thanks for the wishes, beebumble.:)

I hope you had or will have a great birthday, ADisneygirl.:bday:

My sister's birthday is Christmas Eve but I have always made a point to give her a gift early and wish her a Happy Birthday.

Happy EARLY birthday to you, Shannon, my friend!!

E :)

I too have only had 1 birthday party. My birthday is tomorrow and usually everyone is too busy or headed out of town to visit relatives. My first husband would buy a bunch of Christmas presents and then tell me to just pick one for my birthday gift. Just made me feel special!! Yeah right!!

I think it bothered me more when I was younger but now I don't worry about it except that here in Ontario we have to renew our driver's licenses, plus the license plates on our vehicles on our birthdays. DH's birthday is the 16th of Dec. so we always have extra costs this time of year which really sucks!!

My birthday is the 18th. Growing up, it did stink how it was disregarded by most of my family. But my mom, and my grandma, used to make a very big deal about separating the two. Now as an adult, I don't mind too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter