"Wow... those people must be REALLY hungry" - our 13 day eating extravaganza! **Updated 9/30**

Sounds like a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it

WOW... I never expected this kind of response! I thought I would be here, pretty much talking to myself... lol!

Following along! That's a great list of restaurants you have there. Can't wait to read the reviews for all of them.

:welcome: Thanks for joining in!

The only way you can screw it up is by not finishing it. :laughing:
Thank you for sharing.

:welcome: I'll do my best to finish!! Glad to have you along!

Hello! fellow Texan here, Harvey was terrifying! I'm glad y'all were safe in Florida. Looking forward to your report!

:welcome: I am SO glad to have missed Harvey! I hope you and your home weren't affected too badly.

Looking forward to your report!

:welcome: Thanks for following along!

Looks great! Can't wait to read your reviews!

:welcome: Great to have you along!

Following along, can't wait to read more!

:welcome: Thanks for following!

Following :)

Interesting list! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

:welcome: Glad to have you here!

Can't wait to read about your dining adventures!

So excited for your reviews!! Joining in!

:welcome: Glad to have you along!

Joining in! Nice line up of restaurants.

:welcome: Thanks! We love to eat - lol!

Can't wait!

:welcome: Glad to have you here!

Following along

:welcome: Thanks for following!

Following!

:welcome: Great to have you!

Following along!

:welcome: Great to have you along! I have really enjoyed reading (and watching) your reviews. Thanks to Josh's opinion of the octopus dish at Tiffins, I gave it a try... you'll see how that went later!

Can't wait to read your reviews! Glad your husband was able to stay.

:welcome: Thanks! I'm so glad he was able to stay, too - I would have been worried sick about him!

I am in ...

Can't wait to hear about it all.

Nice restaurant list

:welcome: Thanks! We had to do a lot of tweaking when my husband decided to stay, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Joining in too!

:welcome: Great to have you along!

Sounds like a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it

:welcome: It was a great trip! I've really enjoyed all of your reports - your family is awesome!

As long as there are pictures of food, I'm in. Can't wait to read more :-)

:welcome: There will definitely be pictures of food... I can't guarantee how good those pictures will be... but they'll be there!! Glad to have you along!

Super excited for your report!

:welcome: Thanks for joining in! I'm super excited to have readers - lol!

Definitely following along! You've got a lot of my faves in that ADR list :D

:welcome: Glad to have you following along! We managed to hit most of our faves, too!

can't wait to read all about it!

:welcome: Great to have you here!

Joining in!

Love your restaurants - can't wait.

Can't wait to hear more.

:welcome: Great to have you here!

From a fellow lurker - following along!

:welcome: Thanks for coming out of lurkdom to join in! Glad to have you along!

Looking forward to these reviews!

Via Napoli
After getting up ridiculously early (2:30 a.m.) for our 6 a.m. flight, picking up our rental car, and making a quick grocery stop, we arrived at Pop around 11 a.m. I had done online check in, so we went straight to the room to drop off our luggage, then we headed out to EPCOT. We wanted to be in the park before noon since it was eclipse day and we didn't know how traffic would be later. We hadn't had anything to eat, other than airline peanuts and pretzels, so we were pretty hungry. We did make time for a quick spin on our favorite ride in EPCOT, Spaceship Earth!

SSE day 1.jpg
(Please tell me we're not the only ones who make ridiculous faces for the pictures, then laugh hysterically at our 'future'...)
By this time we were starving, so we made our way over to Via Napoli! We had a big meal coming up at Rose and Crown later that evening, so we decided to forgo appetizers and share:

Pizza.jpg
Large Pizza: Half Pepperoni, Half Prosciutto e Melone
If you've had Via Napoli pizza before, you know it's amazing! And if you haven't, let me tell you... it's amazing! Our pizza came out perfectly cooked to our liking, hot and gooey. I love Via Napoli's pepperoni, the edges are crisp but the center stays more meaty. It is just the right amount of greasy! The Prosciutto e Melone half was great as well - plenty of salty prosciutto and just the right amount of sweet melon. There was slightly too much arugula for my liking, but that was easily remedied. We could have stuffed ourselves and eaten it all, but we left behind 3 slices because we needed to save room for:

VN dessert.jpg VN dessert view 2.jpg
Coppa di Brutti Ma Buoni (Ugly but Good Sundae)
Oh SO good!!! Vanilla gelato with amerena cherries and toasted almond cookies, covered with chocolate shavings! The cookies have almost the texture of a meringue, but they are softer and chewier. We love this dessert almost as much as we love the pizza here! Sadly, we were both extremely full and decided to share this beauty as well.

In an effort to keep track of costs ( :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:), I tried to take pics of my receipts. I'll post those when I have them, in case anybody is interested.

VN receipt.jpg

It was another very satisfying experience at Via Napoli. We will definitely be back... again and again and again!

When we finished, I managed to get a great picture of the eclipse over EPCOT:

Eclipse.jpg
Yeah... I'm dorky like that.

Last edited:
Following along!

I'm a fellow Texan, and wasn't in town for Harvey due to work. I was able to come home that Thursday and it was heartbreaking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter