Wow! When did CR change??

Trixiezzz

Budgeting my way to Disney!
I was away from my computer a few days and just logged back on to CR. I couldn't believe it. They changed the whole website.

When did this happen?

How do you like it?

I believe it happened overnight last night. I like the look of it and it is very easy to navigate!!

Lorie

I like it, but I wish that they still had the daily clicks separate from the rest. Now all of the clicks are on the same page. It does look cleaner and more professional now, I think. :)

I tried to log in using my bookmark this morning and got an error message.
I thought their site was down, but after I retyped in the URL it took me to their new site.
I like it.

I also think the site looks GREAT. Has anyone found the forum??? If so, please let me know. Thanks, Diswife

Almost all the points are gone... I only see 1.2 daily points and 1 weekly point left :guilty: Hopefully that will change soon...

I like the new layout as well. I just wish they would take away the offers I already signed up for! It's hard to keep track sometimes of those I have done and those I haven't done.

azgal81 said:
I like the new layout as well. I just wish they would take away the offers I already signed up for! It's hard to keep track sometimes of those I have done and those I haven't done.

That would be a great idea! Maybe someone should email Chris and make the recommendation.

goin2disneyagain said:
I guess I am the oddball because I do not like the new look at all. :sad2:
I'm not totally sold on it either. I find it a little to much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter