Wow!

IlluminationsUK

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

Wow, I've been dis-ing for nearly 6 years now (mostly lurking though) and haven't noticed this board before, woo hoo, our own place on the dis!! :banana:

I'd better introduce myself! I'm Sam, 28, live in Leicester in the UK with my partner of 5 years, Jane, our baby (blue roan cocker spaniel called Riley) and the two other furbabies, puss cats Bean and Dibble. We're off to WDW again in December and I can't wait!! We're doing 9 days in WDW (hopefully at AKL or WL) and 5 days in Vegas (Bellagio if we can get a decent deal!). I'm really excited about this trip as we are going with our best friends this time so it should be a real giggle.

Okay, I've waffled long enough, off to read the L Word thread to get spoilers... we won't start s3 for about 6 months yet.. waaaahhhh!!!

Sam,

My partner and I are DVC members but I have never been on the boards before until we planned a trip on a Disney Cruise (1/28/06). We are very excited to go and so I started researching cruises and found this great discussion spot for gays/lesbians. How much better does it get when you can put lesbians and Disney together! :cheer2:

p.s. My partner's mother is from Summerton and her dad is from Eovil. They have been over here for a few years but everyone goes back to visit the family frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter