Wreck it Ralph VR coming this Fall!

Sounds great! That Star Wars thing was amazing, so I am up fro this as well.

Nice! We did Star Wars last month. I think Wreck it Ralph would be a lot of fun.

I am curious to know how they will have room to have both experiences running at the same time. At Disney Springs, this may be possible, given there is more room. But at Downtown Disney, this is a much smaller space. Not sure the # of experiences that can be offered simultaneously at either location.

I am curious to know how they will have room to have both experiences running at the same time. At Disney Springs, this may be possible, given there is more room. But at Downtown Disney, this is a much smaller space. Not sure the # of experiences that can be offered simultaneously at either location.
It’s possible they could end up doing it the way the Glendale mall installation is set up where certain days of the week it’s Star Wars and others it’s a different one.

They'd likely just convert some capacity from one experience to the other if that's all the space available to them.

I'm so excited for this! I love wreck it ralph and I've been meaning to give the void a try!

So does this officially debunk the whole VR Ralph attraction in Tomorrowland rumor? I’m still open to another sort of Ralph presence but not really in Tomorrowland. Either way it’d seem kinda silly to have two VR Ralph experiences when they would be both in WDW

They are working on opening the Star Wars version in a theater near us. Is this experience really worth the price?

I saw that they are also opening a marvel one later in the year, but they haven’t said what property it will be based on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts