Wreck it Ralph VR coming this Fall!

They are working on opening the Star Wars version in a theater near us. Is this experience really worth the price?

Yes for our family. It was like nothing I've done before. It was pricey but worth doing at least once and I'll definitely do the Wreck-It Ralph if it's available when we are next at Disney.

We went and did it last Wednesday and I asked and he said Wreck it Ralph and Marvel are coming soon. I would absolutely love to do those, too.

I just wish it was a little bit longer for the price paid, but it was pretty cool to do.

I keep waiting for them to post times for this, my fiance and I are planning to do both on our honeymoon (assuming this is open by then). I did read that they will convert one bay at WDW to Wreck it Ralph and the other will remain Star Wars. I'm not sure what (if anything) is happening at Land.

I keep waiting for them to post times for this, my fiance and I are planning to do both on our honeymoon (assuming this is open by then). I did read that they will convert one bay at WDW to Wreck it Ralph and the other will remain Star Wars. I'm not sure what (if anything) is happening at Land.
From the current calendar for when the Star Wars one can be booked, wreck it Ralph will be offered Sun-Thur with star wars on Fri-Sat.

From the current calendar for when the Star Wars one can be booked, wreck it Ralph will be offered Sun-Thur with star wars on Fri-Sat.
That's interesting, right now it's showing all star wars for every day of my trip on their website.

That's interesting, right now it's showing all star wars for every day of my trip on their website.

Through November 12th, there are 24 slots available to reserve every 15 minutes for Star Wars. Beginning November 12th, there are only 12 slots available every 15 minutes for Star Wars.

Reasonable to assume that Wreck It Ralph might start November 13th? Also, the 12 slots/15 minutes for Star Wars appeared on every day I checked, Sunday-Saturday.

Through November 12th, there are 24 slots available to reserve every 15 minutes for Star Wars. Beginning November 12th, there are only 12 slots available every 15 minutes for Star Wars.

Reasonable to assume that Wreck It Ralph might start November 13th? Also, the 12 slots/15 minutes for Star Wars appeared on every day I checked, Sunday-Saturday.

This is very reasonable. I definitely could see that happening. I'm too anxious for this to happen, and incredibly impatient.

I have booked the Void SW for 12/12. I hope Wreak it Ralph (and hopefully Marvel) will be bookable soon as I am trying to finalize plans and having new things pop up all the time that we want to do it getting hard to cram into the plans I had already made. I know, I know.... first world problems.

I have booked the Void SW for 12/12. I hope Wreak it Ralph (and hopefully Marvel) will be bookable soon as I am trying to finalize plans and having new things pop up all the time that we want to do it getting hard to cram into the plans I had already made. I know, I know.... first world problems.

I'm waiting to see if the other stuff becomes available before booking. I don't think we will see Marvel this early, but really excited about Wreck It Ralph! :)

How do they verify the age requirements for the Wreck it Ralph VR? I have a 9 year old that is turning 10 days after we could go. I understand the concerns of an age requirement for the Star Wars one, but do you think it will remain 10 for Wreck it Ralph?

How do they verify the age requirements for the Wreck it Ralph VR? I have a 9 year old that is turning 10 days after we could go. I understand the concerns of an age requirement for the Star Wars one, but do you think it will remain 10 for Wreck it Ralph?
The age/height requirement I think have more to do with wearing the gear then subject matter

When you sign the waiver, you indicate the child's birth date. The Void does not request proof of age beyond that, and, in my experience with a short child, didn't even ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!