Wyndam By Request

Cosmic_Charlie

You know our love will not fade away!
Can anyone tell me about Wyndam by Request and if it is possible to get the perks when using Priceline? I already have my Wyndam by Request # and I am nights booked there through Priceline. Also If I can take advantage of this, what do I do?

Thanks

:jester: :eek: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Sometimes you get your WbR membership will get you something, sometimes it doesn't. I have both happen to me while staying at Wyndhams via Priceline. Make sure that you call the hotel directly and have them add your WbR number to your reservation.

Bump:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter