Wyndham Bonnet Creek Feb/March 2019

DopeyDame

DIS Veteran
I starting to think about an early spring vacation, and went to the real Wyndham site to get a sense of prices. You can book a 3 or 4 -bedroom for anything in 2018, but January 2019-Match 2019 seems really really limited. Is there a reason for that? Are they currently blocked off and will open up later? (Some dates are bookable, it's not like they just haven't gotten to those dates yet.)
Thanks!

ETA: Looking at vacationsupgrade, they have 2/15 - 4/12 as prime season, but starting 4/12 through may is value. But Easter isn't until 4/18 next year - so I would think what they are calling value is the heart of spring break. I'm so confused...

Last edited:
Wyndham Calendar values do not change based off Easter.

Here is the points calendar for reference. As most posts say, the average a person pays is 7 cents a point for a rental. You can find some mega renters who will rent for less.

Easter 2019 falls on April 21, 2019 which is week 16 - value week. Disney bases their points around the holidays.

09-Bonnet-Creek1-PC.gif

I starting to think about an early spring vacation, and went to the real Wyndham site to get a sense of prices. You can book a 3 or 4 -bedroom for anything in 2018, but January 2019-Match 2019 seems really really limited. Is there a reason for that? Are they currently blocked off and will open up later? (Some dates are bookable, it's not like they just haven't gotten to those dates yet.)
Thanks!

ETA: Looking at vacationsupgrade, they have 2/15 - 4/12 as prime season, but starting 4/12 through may is value. But Easter isn't until 4/18 next year - so I would think what they are calling value is the heart of spring break. I'm so confused...

The points chart you are looking at is for Wyndham owners, not renters.

At WBC you rent a reservation, not points. The price to rent a reservation can be all over the place depending on what company or individual you are renting from. Prices at WBC can vary quite a bit. Take a look at the completed listings in ebay to get an idea of that.

The best advice is to only focus on the dates you want and the price you are quoted. Cast a wide net when looking to rent a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter