Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Not sure if this helps but I saw it sitting on the shelf when we picked up the Purple bin on 7/3 . They did make a comment when we picked up ours about how long the bins have been sitting there....
Can you tell me where you saw the teal bin? I pick it up on 8/3 but wasn't sure where to get it from.
Thank you.

Can you tell me where you saw the teal bin? I pick it up on 8/3 but wasn't sure where to get it from.
Thank you.

Based on the Schedule on Page 1 , looks like @lizbaby007 should have dropped it back off yesterday with Bell Services in the Main Bld where you check-in at. When I saw it the week before last, the Teal bin was sitting on the shelf in the Bell Services room.

2017 Bin #2 Teal
04/07 - 04/15 KristinU
04/15 - 04/22 ribbit1019
04/27 - 05/06 AA.Appledoorn
05/06 - 05/12 BHartley
05/22 - 05/26 lizbaby007
07/09 - 07/12 lizbaby007
08/03 - 08/09 VacationCindy

08/18 - 09/01 klk77
09/13 - 09/23 Mykal Bent
10/28 - 11/11 scottandtisha
11/11 - 11/17 Red Scathach
12/02 - 12/09 StarCruiser
11/17 - 11/25 achang2001
12/31 - 01/07 klk77

Good Evening..Still on probation from posting .. getting there though. I would like to reserve the Purple pin from 8/22 to 8/28 for my stay.. I wish I knew about this my last stay in April. I threw a lot of stuff away.

Could I book the purple bin from 12/7-12/16? I loved this thread years ago when I went last.

I am uncertain about the post count. I've posted on the DIS board site, but not sure I have 10 post on this forum? We stayed at Bonnet Creek 5 years ago and absolutely loved it. We didn't get a bin that time, and sure wished we had. We had a lot of leftover items with nothing to do with them. We will be arriving Oct 7th and checking out on the 14th. I would love love a bin. Would like to know what's in them now, so that if I get to use one, I'll be sure and get some needed items to leave in there.

I just reviewed what was in the teal and purple bins. If we can use one, I'd love the Teal as it said it had a mickey mouse waffle maker and we will have our 2 and 12 year old granddaughters with us. What a wonderful treat for them in the morning!

I am uncertain about the post count. I've posted on the DIS board site, but not sure I have 10 post on this forum? We stayed at Bonnet Creek 5 years ago and absolutely loved it. We didn't get a bin that time, and sure wished we had. We had a lot of leftover items with nothing to do with them. We will be arriving Oct 7th and checking out on the 14th. I would love love a bin. Would like to know what's in them now, so that if I get to use one, I'll be sure and get some needed items to leave in there.

I just reviewed what was in the teal and purple bins. If we can use one, I'd love the Teal as it said it had a mickey mouse waffle maker and we will have our 2 and 12 year old granddaughters with us. What a wonderful treat for them in the morning!

Both bins should have Mickey waffle makers, so you don't need to worry about that...but maybe we can get someone to confirm that they're there in both teal and purple. I don't know that a lot of people have a whole lot of time to do a full inventory and post it during their trips. I hear you, though, it would be nice to know the status of laundry and dish detergent, sunscreen, etc. if you are doing a grocery stop before getting a bin, but I know that's not terribly feasible for everyone.

The required post count is total on the DIS, so you should be good. Just click on Chelley's name and click "start a conversation" and give her all of the requested info listed in the first post on this thread (real name, dates, phone number, etc.)

I currently have the purple bin.. will try to do a full inventory later but like they said vacation time. It does have a mickey waffle maker. maybe about a weeks worth of laundry and dishwasher detergents at one a day. No Suncreen. Miscellaneous toys and puzzles A heating pad. Some seasonings. Lysol cleaner spray. couple kids ponchos. 2 six pack cupcake tins with papers. Lots and lots of coffee filters with some packs of coffee from wyndham. Plus whatever I have left to add.

Both bins should have Mickey waffle makers, so you don't need to worry about that...but maybe we can get someone to confirm that they're there in both teal and purple. I don't know that a lot of people have a whole lot of time to do a full inventory and post it during their trips. I hear you, though, it would be nice to know the status of laundry and dish detergent, sunscreen, etc. if you are doing a grocery stop before getting a bin, but I know that's not terribly feasible for everyone.

The required post count is total on the DIS, so you should be good. Just click on Chelley's name and click "start a conversation" and give her all of the requested info listed in the first post on this thread (real name, dates, phone number, etc.)
Thank you !!

The list should be updated to here.

And don't worry about doing an inventory! It's vacation. And this way it's a surprise when you open it!

Could I book the purple bin from 12/7-12/16? I loved this thread years ago when I went last.

My dates changed and I see the teal bin is available during my new dates. Could I please book it from 11/30-12/9?

Thanks!

My dates changed and I see the teal bin is available during my new dates. Could I please book it from 11/30-12/9?

Thanks!

You'll want to PM Chelley00 to get it reserved.

Help your fellow DISers and PAY IT FORWARD!!!

THIS IS BIN YOU PICK UP AND USE DURING YOUR STAY AND RETURN AT THE END. IF YOU HAVE NO PLANS TO RETURN IT OR WON'T HAVE TIME TO RETURN IT, DO NOT SIGN UP. TOO MANY BINS ARE GOING MISSING!!!!

Please read this entire first post for specifics on how the pay it forward works

Step #1 Check the dates below and if your time frame is available, please send me a PM with your dates, real life name :) and a cell phone number to sign up for the bin. Bins will be assigned based on the order the PM was received. I will only use your DIS name on the post here for privacy, but would like to keep track of names and numbers in case there is a problem.

If your post count is less than 10, post here to reserve a bin and then we can get the PM info once you have enough posts.

Step #2 Once you are assigned a bin, please send a PM with your name and cell phone number to the people both before and after you on the list.

Step #3 Upon check in at WBC, pick up your bin from Bell Services outside the main building.

Step #4 Enjoy the items in the bin throughout your stay.

Step #5 When you are ready to leave, add any unused non-perishable items you have to the bin. DO NOT PUT OPEN ITEMS IN THE BIN!

Step #5 Attach the name and arrival date of the person who has the bin after you

Step #6 Drop off the bin back to Bell Services at the MAIN BUILDING before you leave WBC. Please do not drop off the bin at Bldg 6.

I'd like to reserve Bin #2 from 10/17-10/23. I don't have enough posts yet so can't send a PM. Will try to get my numbers up there so I can soon.

We'll be there from October 4-8 and would love to have a bin if one is available. I'm also sending you a PM.

Sent. pM, wondering if it’s possible to get the teal bin for Wed-Sat this week. I know it’s short notice, but it looks like it’s available. Thanks,

Sent PM for Bin #2 Teal 10/14-21. Hopefully it went through and it works out. :)

Huge THANK YOU to Chelley00 for coordinating & maintaining this!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!