Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

This will be the first time I’m reserving a bin. Does the teal bin have a keurig? Might add one if it doesn’t.

Is there a list of things that are always included in the bins?

We just got booked at Bonnet Creek for a medical conference we will be attending for our twin boys! If there is a bin available for 10/14-10/21 I would love to sign up! We always have lots of extras we dont want to bring back home and its always fun to see whats left behind.

This will be the first time I’m reserving a bin. Does the teal bin have a keurig? Might add one if it doesn’t.

That would be a great idea for a Keurig. I am not sure if you are aware their is a coffee maker with coffee supplies already furnished in the room.

I put a little list of the major items in the purple bin on my last vacation in August but sometimes hard to do when your having so much fun on vacation. I believe the only constant item in both bins is a Mickey waffle maker.

I have sent you a pm, to give you my information as we will be picking up the bin after you.

I will be picking up the bin on Saturday. Can you give me a update as to the contents?

I will be picking up the bin on Saturday. Can you give me a update as to the contents?

Hey Peggy. We never ended up picking it up. We’ve pretty much only been sleeping at the resort and not eating. We never even went to the grocery store.

Just a heads up that I am on vacation until October 16th. (taking my mom to Disney Hilton Head to celebrate the end of 18 very grueling chemo treatments!!!)

If you PM to sign up for a bin I won't be able to add you to the list until after the 16th.

Just a heads up that I am on vacation until October 16th. (taking my mom to Disney Hilton Head to celebrate the end of 18 very grueling chemo treatments!!!)

Have a wonderful time! You both deserve a relaxing celebration!!!

If you PM to sign up for a bin I won't be able to add you to the list until after the 16th.

Great celebration! Hope you enjoy your getaway. Pop in and update us on the kids sometime :flower3:

TEAL BIN INVENTORY 10/13/2017

6 adult size ponchos
2 magnet hooks with a hanging organizer
BBQ Tools
Mickey Mouse waffle maker
Mickey Mouse cookie cutter or can use with eggs
2 Universal cups with lids (these are last years)
Baby Float
child float ring
5 new toothbrushes in a package (was 6)
Tissues
Mosquito Spray and Mosquito Wipes
Hair conditioner
Baggie of misc bathroom products such as soap, conditioner, etc
Misc kids toys in a baggie and Mickey stickers etc
3 xmas stockings and 1 xmas Minnie hat
Child cups with tops and straws
2 -- AA batteries
2 clorox to go packets (disinfection wipes)
3 pks popcorn
6 pks laundry detergent
Ice Mold for bottle drinks
Large dish drying mat
Coffee filters (plenty)
Decaf Coffee packs for coffee maker
Sugar, sweetener and creamer packets
Large can baked beans
can of Vienna sausages
can of diced tomatoes
can of cut green beans
ranch dressing packet
Rice A Roni box
baking powder
1/2 small bag of flour
several Salt/pepper shakers

Thanks Peggy! I'll have the teal bin over Thanksgiving. I'm sure I'll be adding to it! Does the bin need more notecards/tape?

We really enjoyed using the teal bin and it helped us a great deal on things we forgot. This was such a wonderful idea ! We loved the mickey mouse pancake maker. it was extremely easy to use and the pancakes came out perfect!!

We loved the mickey mouse pancake maker I had to order one after I arrived home for the grandkids when they visit !

Anyone know how the purple bin is doing on the labeling stuff? (index cards, sharpie, tape) I can pick some up to replenish if needed.

Hi Chelly, sent you a pm/convo for a bin reservation request for Dec 9 - 14, 2017

Purple bin, please?

@KristinU - Would you check if the bin could use a refill on laundry detergent, dish soap, or dishwasher detergent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!