Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Just a little heads up for anyone that will be picking up the bin. Last week when I stopped at bell services to pick up the bin the young man working at bell services had no idea what I was talking about and actually insisted that they didnt have anything like that in storage. Since I have picked up before I know where they are usually kept so I told him I would show him. Both bins were being stored on the bottom shelf of a wire rack in the far left corner of the stock room. There was alot of stuff piled in front of the rack so they were not immediately visible. When I explained how the process works he thought it was a great idea. So...now HE knows but another bell boy may not. I guess the moral of the story is dont be afraid to look for the bins or be insistent that they are there. Also, give the poor guys a couple of bucks tip for lugging it! That teal bin is loaded with stuff and pretty heavy!!

We are looking forward to two trips coming up.

May I reserve a bin for 11/18/18 - 11/24/18

And 4/22/19 - 4/28/19

Thank you!

Last edited:
Teal bin back at bell services. Cleared out some open containers of cooking oil and added a few goodies!

All updated to here. Thanks to those of you who update after you get back. It makes it easier for me to clear off the first post.

Purple bin back at Bell Services. List of items:
Plastic party cups
Full pack of coffee filters
Plastic silverware
Packets of dry creamer for coffee
Hot chocolate packets
Mens shave cream
Disposable coffee cups and lids
Mickey Mouse paper placemats
1 pool floatie
Set of swim dive sticks
clothes pins
Mini box corn flakes
Small puzzle of USA
2 Sofia The First puzzle pads
Wine glass rings
2 6-cup muffin tins
Cup cake liners
Candles
Glow sticks
2 rolls of toilet paper
Aluminium foil
Sandwich bags
Microwave popcorn
Tampons and pads
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Salt and pepper
Salt-free seasoning mix
Parsley
Can of Hormel Chili
Belle Plastic drinking cup
Avengers plastic drinking cup
small soap and conditioner
Pack of disinfecting wipes
Index cards and pen for bin labelling (no tape)
Mickey Waffle iron
Hair mousse
Bug repellent
Sunscreen

Thanks again to everyone participating in the Pay it forward bins!

Last edited:
All updated to here. Thanks to those of you who update after you get back. It makes it easier for me to clear off the first post.

Hi! I’m new to the forum and can’t figure out how to PM! The purple bin looks available for my week - Dec 1-8. I’d like to book it, if possible. How can I PM you my name and number? Thanks!

Hi! I’m new to the forum and can’t figure out how to PM! The purple bin looks available for my week - Dec 1-8. I’d like to book it, if possible. How can I PM you my name and number? Thanks!
You have to have at least 10 posts before you can PM.

EDITED, sorry I'll pm, I didn't read right!

I think I've read right in the first post, that the purple bin is available for our visit 12/15-12/22. I'd like to reserve it!
Thanks!

Hi. New to WBC going January 12-19. Trying to about the bin...how to find out if available...I have been reading so many threads and trip reports. Getting confused..thanks in advance

Take a look at page one of this thread and if you look at post 928 it lists what is in the bin

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts