Wyndham Grand Resort

Mom loves Disney

DIS Veteran
Anyone stayed here?
We will be taking our dog with us but boarding at best friends kennel during the day.
We have never stayed offsite. Wondering how bad the traffic might be getting to the parks from here.
Thanks for any info

If your referring to Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek which I believe you are. I have left at different times of the day and I have never had issues with traffic while driving. I have stayed in April and again this past August. I actually timed myself and was door to my first ride at Hollywood Studios in about 35 minutes.

You are as close as you could be and not be on WDW property. Right next door is Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. And driving to the parks is much faster than waiting on the Disney bus. You will have to pay $20 a day to park but save your receipt as once a day is all you pay regardless of coming & going and changing parks.

We stayed here last December for 2 nights before moving to Coronado Springs Resort for a 10 night Disney package.

It is a beautiful resort. Nice modern spacious rooms. Beautiful lobby, pool, and fitness centre. You have access to all the smaller pools, mini golf, BBQ's, etc around the lagoon at the time share part of the resort. You also have 2 beautiful hotels across the street (Bonnet Creek Hilton and Waldorf Astoria) the explore or eat at.

We liked it enough that we are staying there for 3 nights at the start of our vacation this December before transferring to the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal for 10 nights. We will be spending a couple days at Disney Springs. This resort is amazingly close to DS. Taxi ride was 5 mins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter