Xmas at universal resorts

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Would love to hear from anyone who has stayed at any of the Universal hotels during Dec...................and would really like to see some pics of the decorations and any activities they had!!
Many thanks
Debsx:goodvibes

We went this past December for 2 days. We always stay sat RPR and it was very nice with the decorations. They had a big tree right when you walk into the lobby. Also most of the parks have decorations and suess landing is all done up for Grinchmas. When I get home I will post up some pictures. We will be going again this year.

I know there are some pics on some of these pages of the PBH, but I couldn't find them. So, I'll try to post some of my own later when I have a chance.

I haven't even printed the pics from when we were there, but I know they were uploaded to the computer thanks to the kids wanting to put them on their myspaces!--I'm so behind with everything.:confused3

PBH was simply beautiful, especially at night with the singers. Bellisimo.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter