Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas ~ Post All Your Photos!!!!

Pictures from ~6:45am in March.

IMG_5245_zps11cf3cb7.jpg

IMG_5248_zps20f7b1d7.jpg

Look in the background. This is my DD14 on our fishing excursion.
IMG_5283_zps8823764b.jpg

These are from our Oct/Nov 2013 trip which we stayed at BC. We are returning Aug to YC and I so want to be there right now. :upsidedow

Yacht Club from the lakeside entrance

View of Boardwalk from BC at night

Boardwalk

BC entrance from the lakeside

Sunrise from BC

Does anyone know if the refurb has begun in Beach club Villas yet? We will be there for 10 nights in May and are hoping for a new, fresh room.

Bumping... Will be checking in the BCV in 10 more days! would love to see some BCV room pics :)

I'm thinking of surprising my family before our cruise with a couple nights here first. Can you tell me about grabbing a quick lunch here? I know they don't have a quick serve but what are my options? We would be arriving about 11am so I assume our room wouldn't be ready and we would be hitting the pool for the day. That means our carry-ons would be with us in tow

I'm thinking of surprising my family before our cruise with a couple nights here first. Can you tell me about grabbing a quick lunch here? I know they don't have a quick serve but what are my options? We would be arriving about 11am so I assume our room wouldn't be ready and we would be hitting the pool for the day. That means our carry-ons would be with us in tow

There is technically quick serve in the Beach Club connected to the gift shop. This isn't your typically "food court" set-up. There are a couple high boys with chairs set out by the entrances and there is a solarium right across with seating as well as seating outside.

Also at Beach Club is Beaches and Cream which is super cute and good burgers/hot dogs/etc and delicious sundaes!! They now accept reservations so they are technically table service but oh so so casual!! Beaches and Cream has always been a popular spot and the reservation thing here is relatively new -- so I highly suggest snagging a ressie! This would be my number one recommendation for you!!

There is also Hurricane Hannah's which is the pool bar and quick serve. Downside is there is limited seating and service can sometimes be slow.

Over on the Yacht Club side there is Captain's Grille. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is technically table service. However, it's a more casual table service meal. They accept reservations, but I have never had a problem as a walk-up for breakfast or lunch.

Hope this helps!! :)

Does anyone know if the refurb has begun in Beach club Villas yet? We will be there for 10 nights in May and are hoping for a new, fresh room.

Yes it is ongoing at this time, the 4th and 5th floors are done and they are now on the 3rd floor. There are pictures of refurbed rooms on the Yacht and Beach Club forum that natebenma has created and maintains vigilantly for us. You should check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts