Yacht Club Room Views

View from 3003 - one room from the Dolphin. Very near the "secret stairs" down to the boardwalk. Found those stairs to be more efficient most of the time than navigating the interior hallways.

We've had that room. Taking the interior halls the first time (with all of the luggage and without a cart), we were convinced we made a wrong turn and went the "long" way. Nope- that was just how far it was! The "secret stairs" made everything so much easier!

Room 4163
Yacht Club Water View
Pre-renovation stay
Mickey T

Room 4163. Corner Room. We had booked a standard view but pretty sure we were upgraded to a water/gazebo view. It had a couch but not sure if it made into a day bed. Best room we EVER had at WDW.

We had this room last week. The daybed is now a couch/bed/flip combo. The room & views were gorgeous!

Last edited:
Room 3067
Water View
2 Queen Beds with Daybed
Desk and Chair
Close to single elevator and ice machine, but limited noise issue
not connecting with another room
focusondisney Sept 2021

p. 1924

Views from room 3067.

View attachment 607198

View attachment 607199

View attachment 607200

Comments from focusondisney (YC/BC FAQ, page 1924):

I’ve been meaning to post a few things about our trip 2 weeks ago. We were in room 3067. I was nervous because it is almost directly across from the single elevator & next to the ice machine room. We were pleasantly surprised that we never heard the elevator & only rarely heard the ice machine. Although a few times it was early, maybe 7ish but not often enough to be bothersome.

It has 2 queens, shower/ tub combo. Desk & chair, sofa/ daybed & no connecting room.

It is a waterview. But really limited as far as views of the water. If I was paying full waterview price, I would be pretty disappointed. But for the discounted price I paid, it was fine! Wedding gazebo is to the left. And a direct view of the Epcot fireworks! Sorry, no pictures of those. And we did get boarding passes for ROTR both our days, once on iPad with hotel wifi; once on iPhone with data.

Last edited:
Room 2096
Garden View
2 Queen Beds with Daybed
Shower only
connecting room
VAtink Sept 2021

p. 1924

We got home from a 9 night stay at the YC last Sunday. Overall it was a great trip! We were in room 2096, it’s a garden view room and looks out onto the quiet pool and tennis courts.

The room is a two queen bed room with a daybed, and it only has a shower, no bath. The no bath thing I didn’t think would be a big deal, but with only the shower the shower/toilet room is like 6”-12” smaller, so it was very cramped in there. Definitely prefer having a bath. Plus with the shower only there was only one small ledge to put the shampoo/conditioner and stuff, and with two of us using our own things we didn’t have enough space.

Please ignore the mess in these pictures, we were too excited the day we arrived to rush off to the food booths that we forgot to get pictures before our stuff exploded all over the room!

Oh, and this room also is a connecting room, connects with I believe 2098.

Now I mentioned this in a previous post while I was down there, but we did have some issues with this room. They were doing the prep work for the painting on this side of the building while we were there, but they didn’t work the weekends and I guess left early on Friday, so we didn’t realize how disruptive this would be until our 4th day in the room when we came back for lunch and wanted to eat out on the balcony only to find two workers and a ladder out there!

I wanted to move to a non-construction zone room, but since we had already unpacked my mom did not want to waste the time repacking everything and moving, so we stayed. It was a bummer since they were out on either our balcony or the ones above all week and construction debris was falling onto the balcony constantly so we couldn’t use it at all during the day. This normally wouldn’t be a huge deal, in past trips we would do lunch at the food booths in Epcot, but with the hopping not until 2 this year we had planned to eat a bunch of our lunches out on the balcony instead, so this ruined that plan for us!

And I do realize this is on us for not moving, but when we checked in our original room was not ready so they offered us this one which was, so I do wish they had told us that while this room was ready early, it was in the middle of a construction zone so at least we had the choice of an early room or a room we could use the balcony!

Besides that the YC was great, and really if it weren't for the work being done, that location would have been super quiet.

Room 2140
Garden View
2 Queen beds and a daybed
Tub and shower
Connecting room

This room, while the view wasn’t exactly what I wanted, was great. It was steps from the elevators and the lobby, making it so convenient. The room was in great shape. It was very clean and everything was in working order. I was impressed with all the storage space. The room was quiet, despite facing the bus stop out front. We only heard the buses when we were out on the balcony.
013FE63C-6046-406D-8BEF-9819932D3A73.jpeg617347617351617352F308BEAC-38FE-4220-A5CF-A2D9E638E27D.jpegFE4B372B-9A29-4ED6-828A-5459765F9AC0.jpeg617350

Last edited:
Here is my room report for our trip - Feb 6-10.

Yacht Club club level garden view
room 5198
king bed
shower - no tub

There are supposedly only five garden view rooms on the fifth floor and this was the only room that overlooked the lakeside resort entrance. The other garden view rooms overlook the gazebo area. Room 5198 was in a very short hallway and didn't have any rooms next to it. There was a utility room next door, though, with random crashes and bashes going on in there our first day. The Commodore suite is at the end of this hallway and there were two or three resort rooms across the hall. But otherwise, it was a nice location and close to the elevators. The balcony gets a lot of afternoon sun.

Attachments

• YC 5198 view 1.JPEG
    YC 5198 view 1.JPEG
    42.8 KB · Views: 15
  • location.JPEG
    location.JPEG
    61.6 KB · Views: 19
  • lake sun.JPEG
    lake sun.JPEG
    29.3 KB · Views: 21
  • YC 5198 king.JPEG
    YC 5198 king.JPEG
    27.5 KB · Views: 18
  • YC 5198 1.JPEG
    YC 5198 1.JPEG
    26.9 KB · Views: 16
  • YC 5198 king 2.JPEG
    YC 5198 king 2.JPEG
    26.2 KB · Views: 13
  • YC 5198 shower.JPEG
    YC 5198 shower.JPEG
    25 KB · Views: 12
  • chair 5198.JPEG
    chair 5198.JPEG
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
  • desk 5198.JPEG
    desk 5198.JPEG
    28.7 KB · Views: 13
Yacht Club Room 4151. This is the room with the red awning over the balcony.
Last room before I think what should be the suite at the end of the hall.
We booked a Garden/Woods view. i would think this would have been classified as a water, but we didn't quibble.
Two queen beds with daybed
Shower/Tub combo
has a connecting door to what i believe would be the Suite.

Excellent location -- very close to the central elevators and ice but away from the noise of the central hallway.
View of Stormalong Bay and then the Lake/Lighthouse looking to the right.

PXL_20220317_184611072.jpg PXL_20220317_212237909.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!