Yacht Club Room Views

Room 2097
Garden View
King bed, shower only
HolRae, Feb 2018

We requested view of gazebo. We had room 2097. It was a king room with shower. The view straight out was the gazebo but when on the balcony we had a great view of the lighthouse and water. We watched illuminations from the balcony.

Last edited:

Room 2074
Garden View
2 Queen Beds, Daybed
vinotinto, April 2019

We just got back and had a room overlooking the quiet pool and loved it. It was very peaceful and quiet and the view of the pool and landscape is very pretty. It's funny that a view of SAB is considered water view, but the view of the quiet pool is a garden view. No view of fireworks though.

No picture of room view, but can be found on Touring Plans.

Room 5186
Club Level, Standard View
2 Queen beds, daybed
June 2018
ninafeliz

Last edited:

Room 4063
Water View
2 Queen beds, daybed
Shower/tub combo
June 2019, mullii5

This was our first stay but I'm pretty sure we had the best room at the YC (room 4063 water view - pics below). Full view of the bay and the fireworks at EPCOT.

- The "secret entry" worked flawlessly. My son and I conducted a scientific time test from lobby to room to see which was quicker but I'm fairly certain he sped up his walk and cheated (he took the hall route). If there's a difference, it's minimal but the walk from the secret door to the lobby is definitely much more scenic.

Last edited:
Room 3007
Water View
2 Queen beds, no daybed

June 2019, always

I'm just back today from 6 days at the YC and our housekeeping was or hit or miss. The first 3 days it was perfect; we even got towel art! (Remember when that was a thing here?) The second half of the week was...not great. Washcloths not replaced, used hand towels left behind, used glasses not picked up or replaced, floor not swept...On Thursday, my brother and SIL room was not serviced at all.
We were in room 3007 (water view of lagoon and boardwalk, tub, no shower dispensers, no day bed) and man, was it a hike! Even the concierge commented on it when neither Magicband would open our door. :P

Pictures can be found in a previous post:

Room 3007, wmoon, June 2014

Hmmm... this description of the room lists a daybed. Removed with renovation???

Last edited:
Room 4216
Garden View
2 Queen beds, daybed
Shower only

June 2019, Day-Day

View of courtyard

Stayed YC WV CL 6/10-6/15, room 5161 (very quiet area, next to the Presidential suite and fairly close to the lounge). Had 2 queens (no daybed) and tub/shower combo. Great view of the lake/boat dock/boardwalk.

Last edited:

View from 3007 6/15/19
Used the entrance by the laundry room when walking back from Epcot and took the smaller elevator in that hallway.

Room 4070
King bed
Extra wide balcony, at least twice as wide as a normal balcony

Room 2080
2 Queens, daybed

xlsm, June 2019

Back from my first Yacht Club stay, 6/9 - 16.

Click here for the post with pictures:

Pictures, Room 4070 and 2080

Back from my first Yacht Club stay, 6/9 - 16.

I started out in a room with a king bed (4070), but asked to be moved to a double queen room a few days later since I had a friend joining me at the end of the trip (2080).

The day I was moved to the second floor, a convention group was checking in. They were SO LOUD. They had a party in the quiet pool (room 2080 looked right out onto it) that was so loud I could hear it through my earplugs. The group also did something to the hot tub that night, because it was out of service for the next two days. The group was often loud and very drunk in the hallways, outside on the walkway by the quiet pool, and in the Ale and Compass lounge.

Once they left, it was back to quiet and normal again.

Thanks to this thread, I knew about the "secret entrance" door, and both rooms I was in turned out to be in a really decent location with easy access to laundry/pool/and boardwalk area.

Overall it was a fine stay, but I think we are more Magic Kingdom resort area people. Nothing wrong with the Epcot area, it's beautiful, but I think I just need that daily dose of castle, you know?

I feel like we'll probably visit the YC again as a family, so I'm not calling it a one-and-done.

Last edited:
Room 2148, Garden View (back of wedding gazebo)
King bed, chair/ottoman (no daybed)
Shower only (no tub)
bookbabe626
September 2019

At YC, we booked garden view, and our requests were king bed with easy access to SAB. Got 2148, which is a king room with a gazebo view, right at the corner closest to the elevators so you’ve got extra breeze on the balcony (no neighbor to the right). Used the stairs way more than the elevator. Great room location for us since DH is part fish and has to visit SAB regularly or he gets grumpy. No lotion, sunscreen or pen/paper, but we had tissues (they were on the nightstand, not in the bathroom, so had to hunt at bit for them). Housekeeping said there’s no lotion or sunscreen anymore, but you can buy it in the gift shop.

Chair/ottoman - no daybed. Shower only. Sorry I didn’t take a pic of the view this time. It’s an okay view, looking over the back bit of the gazebo and across at the building on the other side. Nothing spectacular but better than a roof or dumpsters.

Full balcony, with an opening on the right side since there’s no room there. Very nice. View is average, but okay. Elevator isn’t noisy at all...it’s the people waiting for it, so no way to predict.

Last edited:
Room 3176, Standard View
*Shared Balcony*
2 Queens, Daybed
tub and shower
TheOneWithTheTriplets

@natebenma apologies as I'm several pages behind and not sure if you're still looking for shared balcony info. We were in YC 3176, two queens, daybed, tub/shower, first shared balcony room on the left if you're standing in your doorway looking out to the YC entrance.

I agree with other comments that the noise from the front was noticeable on the balcony. However, it never carried into the room once we sealed the door. We saw evidence that other people were in the rooms as there were a few towels drying, but we never actually saw any other occupants. The kids did see mousekeeping one evening in another room, which they thought was hilarious. The balcony was absolutely enormous and a real godsend to allow the kids to have some space to move.

Room 5163, Water View
*NO BALCONY*
Windows overlooking Gazebo courtyard and Crescent Lake
2 Queens, Daybed
tub and shower
TJA
August 2019

We just returned from our second stay at YC CL this month(!) and it was just as fabulous as our first stay!

We booked a standard view room this time (earlier this month we had a water view). My only request was a daybed, which we got. We did not have a balcony but had 2 large windows, which nowadays is fine with us. Our shower was not the walk-in shower like earlier this month - it was the tub/shower combo. Our room was sort of in a corner so felt larger.

Room 5163 Standard View.

View to the right:

View to the left:

View straight ahead:

Inside room:

Shower:

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info or views from the Standard rooms 5195, 5197, 5199? Their on the opposite side of the building than the other Standard Views. I have looked, but can't find any info on these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!